Tuesday 25 December 2012

Blackmilkclothing.com leggings

So as most of my friends know, I am we'll and truly addicted to classy leggings and after being shown this site I may never have to look any further!!! This site not only do leggings, they do dresses and skirts and shoes and the list goes on and on!!! Designs of everything from Star Wars characters, skylines, cathedral, clouds, you name it they got it... But take at look at some of my favourite leggings! I am obsessed! And I don't care who knows it!!! Don't forget to take a trip to the site.... www.blackmilkclothing.com

Xxxx

































2 comments:

  1. I love them, there so unreal. Great post <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The Leggings are really awesome. I liked the 3rd one most. If class gets added to comfort, what else we can ask for. I think you have covered everything possible and I may not need to look anywhere else for Leggings. I will post a photo of mine to your page, once I get hold one of these.

    ReplyDelete